Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pre-France

 the view from my hostel!  definitely headed up the CN Tower after my Visa meeting!
 the reflection pool, right by the city hall
 one of the amazing views from the CN Tower!  more pictures on facebook shortly!
 Montréal!  The view from Mont Royal Park :)
Tam Tam-- it was so cool!  They play every Sunday for hours-- drums, tambourines, guitars, you name it!  It was so relaxing and neat to just sit there, soak up the sun and music and the energetic, but laid back, atmosphere.  definitely recommend going there if you're in Montréal!

*More pictures coming on facebook! :) *

For those of you not aware, I am still not in France.  I know, I know-- I left a week ago, and you're maybe wondering if I just got lost on my way there (a plausible theory).  Although, in my defense, so far navigation of both Toronto and Montréal has been successful (I kid you not).  Currently, I am in Montréal, and have decided to update you on this new adventure through this blog.  Be forewarned though, should you choose to read this blog when you're bored, killing time, pretending to work while at work, or just mildly interested in what this "France and Beyond" journey has led to, that brevity is not my strong point.  Never has been, and probably never will be.  

Nonetheless, here is my attempt to update family and friends on this adventure!  It has been a long haul getting this far, but I don't regret any of it.  For, as Victoria Holt said, (I would like to say I know who she is, but that's not the point here) :

Never regret.  If it's good, it's wonderful.  If it's bad, it's experience.

Here's looking forward to a lot of "wonderful" peppered with, I'm sure, a bit of "experience."  


  I love you all, and miss you already!  Keep me posted!

- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment